Kids Say the Darnedest Things: Part One

This summer at daycare, I asked my 3rd and 4th graders journal questions every Tuesday and Thursday in their Language Arts class. Looking over their responses, I loved seeing their creativity and enjoyed hearing them share their ideas with the class. "Kids Say the Darnedest Things" is what I have decided to title their answers. Enjoy!

Write down a question that you don't know the answer to:

What heaven looks like.

Why is the moon made out of cheese?

Why do you get hurt in football?

Why does the world have homework?

Why do you form a scab?

Why did so-and-so steal my pencil?

Why is earth the only planet with living things?

Why isn’t minecraft reality in real life?

Why isn't the moon like the earth?

Why does earth have gravity and space does not?

How was God formed?

I don’t know how to spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Why does space have 0 gravity?

What is the meaning of life?

Why isn’t the milky way made of milk?

Why are nerds teased by football players?

How old was Adam when he was a boy?

What is anti-matter?

What is chlorine made out of?

Why does God love us even though we sin?

I want to know the length of everything.

Why is the tree frog’s eyes red?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice to Freshmen

Top 10 Reasons I love Calvin

What Young Women living in the 21st Century need to know